Day 59: Let's take this one today at a time.

Thank you so much for all your blessings -- I am feeling much better today!

After I read Sonnet 59 this morning, Nani and I finished up Roman Holiday. What a classy film with such a beautiful bittersweet ending!

Much sleeping followed.

In the afternoon, I really enjoyed a conversation Mama and I had with Mrs. Landy, the mother of Priya's friend Genna. Mrs. Landy and her husband are from England, and we discussed the differences in pace of life between the United States and other countries. We also chatted about the college admissions process -- the bane of any high school student's existence!

After a bit of jamming and a "bon voyage!" to Papa (who is going to Switzerland for a conference on The Geneva Declaration on Armed Violence and Development), Priya and I prepare to settle in for a slumber party! Good night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bygones -- by Marina Keegan

Day 97: I might steal your clothes and wear them if they fit me.

Din 227: “God took his time making you.”