Day 130: My snow sport is singing.

I read the famous Sonnet 130 this morning before checking in with Anna during her advisory and heading to the ceramics studio. There, Ms. Cardone showed me some of my pieces that have been fired. How exciting!


I spent some time putting my remaining loose pieces together into bowls before attending a choir class with Trent and Bradley. They are working on some beautiful songs this semester!


After checking in at the studio again, I went to the AP Vergil class for lunch. There, Mr. Andino threatened to make me translate by sight, but must have forgotten his threat when he was distracted by snow, which, being from Florida, he has never seen before.

At the end of the day, I finished constructing the last of the 13 bowls' worth of slab I pressed last week. Hoorah! (Today, I also learned my ideal daily caffeine intake: 1 cup Julia-made coffee, 1 cup Julia-made tea, 1 cup cafeteria-made iced tea.)


After school, I got to catch up with Ryan, Bryce, Zane, and Nizar before catching the bus home with Dee Dee. At home, I recorded a song for Ms. Aimee Marich, who gave me the most beautiful compliment on my singing last week.


Thank you, Mama, for helping me film this!

I just finished quizzing Priya on Latin vocabulary, and am headed downstairs for a workout. Fingers crossed for a snow day tomorrow!

Comments

  1. still love your haircut. just thought i'd let you know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW! Ms. Kernodle! Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bygones -- by Marina Keegan

Day 97: I might steal your clothes and wear them if they fit me.

This is my smoke signal!