Day 135: Life's not chess.

When I woke up this morning, Mama informed me that we would be having surprise visitors from New York later today! After helping her with some dishes, I read Sonnet 135 and created a Google+ account for myself. Add me if you have one!

In the afternoon, we picked up my reading glasses at last and ran some errands at Costco before returning home to welcome our special guests -- I did a quick ab workout before Gujri, Supreet, Simi Auntie, and Bittu Uncle arrived! I now sit in my room with my little cousin Gujri on me as I start this post.


As Supreet took a nap, Gujju and I ran around the house leaving surprise notes for Priya to find when she returns from her trip.


Then, we all enjoyed a simple Indian dinner.


Having bid our family farewell, we head out to another family friend's birthday party. I hope there's dancing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bygones -- by Marina Keegan

Day 97: I might steal your clothes and wear them if they fit me.

This is my smoke signal!