Din 186: The good news is YOU.

Since I was scared into packing only layers and layers of very warm woolens for this Indian winter, I am clear out of clothes to wear in spring! Thus, Nani and I ventured to Westside today on a mission to find some summery kurtis, as it's starting to become warm. Having identified a few of these colorful shirts, we stopped at a Punjabi jutti shop to have a look at the festive footwear.


Back home, I circumambulated the garden to photograph some nearby flora . . .
















 . . . and fauna.

















After lunch, I passed out for a lengthy nap before hanging out with Nanaji a bit.


Nani and I went out for a walk in the evening before I watched some YouTube videos with her and gave Nanaji his daily technology lesson. For dinner, we had two of my favorites -- rajma+chaawal (kidney beans and rice) as well as gobi-aaloo (cauliflower and potatoes).

Nani and I have now started my packing for Mumbai, watched our favorite TV shows, and chatted with our best friends (Mama and Laura). A change of clothes and I'll be off to bed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bygones -- by Marina Keegan

Day 97: I might steal your clothes and wear them if they fit me.

This is my smoke signal!