Day 275: "Estoy textando."

I got up this morning and called Jose Yunis, who will be my internship advisor in Colombia, before falling back into bed and reading a section of Tolle.


Around midday, I got a haircut and accompanied Papa to pick Priya up from Certamen practice at school.


I enjoyed a hard 50-minute workout in the afternoon, and then got dressed for the evening's excursion. We four set out for Georgetown, where we floured cupcakes, scoured H&M, and devoured dinner.


The weather was lovely and we had a very enjoyable night.


I write this post in the car having just finished reading rounds of grammar questions to little Grammarian Gill.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bygones -- by Marina Keegan

Day 97: I might steal your clothes and wear them if they fit me.

This is my smoke signal!